Features & details
- Exploring ability: For unknown times, the baby is always full of curiosity, and the unique way the baby explores the world while playing.
- Cultivate love: Let the baby learn to love toys during the process of playing, love their family, and cultivate their love and responsibility.
- Social skills: In the process of the game, let the babies learn to share communication with family and friends with their friends and family.
- Hands-on ability: cultivate the baby’s behavioral ability. When the baby is young, the coordination ability of the brain and the small hand is lacking. We use the form of toys to exercise the baby’s skillful hands, exercise your baby’s cognitive ability, color recognition ability, and logical thinking ability.
- Discrimination ability: Vision is an important means for the baby to discover, recognize and learn the world. We must teach children to recognize and distinguish colors.